Border Crossing

NSW government has temporarily imposed border restrictions with Victoria. Only persons authorised under the public health order may enter NSW if they have been in Victoria in the last 14 days.

See Below for the most up to date information:

The NSW government information on Border Crossings: What you can and can’t do under Border Restriction Rules

If you are eligible you can apply for a Covid-19 NSW Border Entry Permit: Apply for a Cross Border Permit

Call Service NSW for more information about your case on 13 77 88

Corowa and Rutherglen Medical Centre is able to offer a telehealth appointments to patients who’ve visited the Medical Centre in the last 12 months.

For more information call Corowa Medical Centre on 60305500 or Rutherglen Medical Centre 60336600 to speak to our friendly reception team.

If you are experiencing respiratory distress or chest pain

please call 000 immediately.

Covid Vaccine - Book Now